Managed Firewall Solution
The key elements of a Signal Networks Managed Firewall Solution are:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) – Signal Networks offer Full Life-Cycle Management of its customer’s equipment with guaranteed SLAs of 4hr for onsite and 1hr for email and telephone problems.
- Full Life-Cycle Management & Support – Signal Networks deliver true life-cycle management of network devices on an ongoing basis. This includes proactive refinement of security policies, software patches and upgrades as well as regularly scheduled security consultations.
- Security Monitoring – 24×7 monitoring of security events, which are captured, analysed and correlated in real-time. Network outages are acted on immediately and escalated to relevant client contacts.
- Unlimited Rule Changes – Signal Networks can apply unlimited rule changes upon request at no extra charge.
- Health and Performance Monitoring – 24×7 proactive monitoring for health and performance of the device. This allows Signal Networks to proactively address developing operational problems prior to actual service failures.
- Remote Diagnostics & Trouble Shooting.
A strong network security policy is the first line of defence for any managed network and would typically include your router, firewall, IPS, switches and Virtual Private Network (VPN). Our managed firewall services are fully managed so that you can concentrate on what you do best, safe in the knowledge that your network is being constantly monitored and managed to the highest standards by our team of dedicated Information Security specialists.
We will work with you to develop a partnership, in which you remain in control of the policies that are applied and you authorise any changes. We will undertake the day-to-day management of the service including health and security event monitoring, policy review and guidance and change implementation and auditing.
The managed firewall element prevents unauthorised access to your internal networks so you can operate in a secure network environment. This security measure provides greater network autonomy for your critical business operations. Furthermore, these services are completely managed by Signal Networks IT Security Specialists, so you can focus on your core business competencies without the worry of compromising sensitive data.
Signal Networks will monitor the real-time logs generated across your security infrastructure and critical hosts. We can monitor alerts from virtually any security device and log from operating systems, applications or databases in real-time. Monitoring can be tailored to your exact requirements and escalation procedures are customised to your internal policies. Signal Networks IT Security Specialists will investigate and respond immediately to any malicious activity detected, keeping your critical information assets safe from harm.
This allows us to monitor your environment to identify malicious activity before damage is done. In order to ensure that our analysis is as fast and efficient as possible, our team uses the information gathered to aggregate and correlate security events to then present your organisation with prioritised information.