Remote offsite backup – backup and disaster recovery
Statistics show that one in every ten hard drives fail each year. Unfortunately, computers are vulnerable to hard drive crashes, virus attacks, theft and natural disasters, which can erase everything in an instant.
The cost of recovering a failed hard drive can be extremely expensive and success is never guaranteed! Even if you have an existing backup solution, how reliable is it in a disaster situation?
Insurance for your data – Backup and disaster recovery
Signal Networks’ offsite backup solutions offers a simple and safe way to back up all the important data on your computer. A copy of your data is stored in a secure, remote location for safekeeping, so that in the event of disaster your data is still retrievable.
From small businesses to large corporations, the critical task of PC backup can be an expensive and challenging endeavor. Fortunately, our remote offsite back up makes enterprise backup possible for everyone with an affordable, secure solution that’s simple to manage and even easier to use. Our back up system seamlessly integrates into your organisation’s existing infrastructure, and doesn’t require any additional capital expense for tapes, CDs, or hardware.
Web-base Administrative Console
- We can make you a sub-administrator so you control your own server; if you have multiple servers you can have multiple back ups
- View individual or aggregate account usage, history, and stats
- Change account status (disable, cancel, or re-enable any account)
- Reset account passwords
- View and distribute license keys
- Customize individual and group configuration settings
- 128-bit SSL encryption — Safely secures your data during transport
- 448-bit Blowfish encryption — Safely secures your data on our servers.
- Private encryption key options — You can even manage your own private key to encrypt your data.
- Near Continuous Data Protection — We automatically detect and back up new and changed files every 2 hours.
- Automatic or scheduled backup — Tell us when to perform your backups. Automatic is the simplest method in which backups are performed while your computer is not in use. Scheduled backups can be performed daily or weekly at a specified time of day.
- Block level incremental backups — Saves bandwidth and ensures future backups are lightning fast.
- Bandwidth throttling — You can ask us to use more or less of your upload bandwidth so other higher priority services can run unimpeded.
Ease of Use
- Version (snapshot) support — Users have the option of restoring from multiple file versions up to 30 days in the past.
- Backs up SQL, Exchange and file servers — Protect mission-critical data easier than ever.
- Network Drive support — The ability to back up networked or mapped drives.
- Windows Server support — In addition to Windows Vista and XP, we also back up your Windows 2003 and Windows 2000 servers. 64-bit Windows is also supported.
- Open/locked file support — No need to close files in order to back them up. We back up all open and locked files, including Outlook PST files.