Mobile Device Management
Due to the growing number of device models, platforms and operating system versions available, businesses are facing significant threats to their security. Mobile Device Management enables devices to be enrolled, configured, updated and secured.
Mobile Device Management also ensures complete separation of corporate and personal data on devices, securing corporate resources and maintaining employee privacy.
Devices which can be managed
Signal Networks can create a Mobile Device Management set up on on a variety of phones. These include Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Mac OS, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Windows PC/RT and Windows Phones and can create administration rights to these phones from any device or devices you specify. This ensures the privacy and security controls are in your hands should the worst happen.
This set up can be configured on devices deployed through the business or BYOD (Bring Your Own Devices); anything which allow employees access to corporate resources from anywhere.
Benefits of Mobile Device Management
- Strengthen network security and protect corporate data
- Secures corporate data secure with FIPS-140 compliant 256-bit SSL encryption, location and time-based access, and printing restrictions
- Email security, through encryption and sandboxes
- Prevent unknown devices from connecting to corporate networks, VPN and Wi-Fi networks.
- Protects your apps
- Access to corporate email, Wi-Fi and VPN can be instantly removed when an end user wishes or leaves the company.
- Internal apps and corporate content can be removed from devices upon end user departure.
- A device can be wiped without affecting personal content.
- Monitors all devices continually to identify non-compliance
- Differentiate from corporate and personal data using customisable privacy policies which can be created based on device ownership type.
- Policies can be configured to prevent data collection from personal email, content or applications on an employee-owned device.
- Employee-owned devices can be protected from remote control or full device wipe.
- GPS location, personal user information and telecom data can remain private.