‘Cloud Hosting’ is an online service which allows users to securely store data at an off-site location, whilst being able to access it from anywhere in the world over the internet.
We have 3 hosting centres, allowing us to provide secure cloud hosting infrastructure with a high degree of redundancy and IT security.
Cloud hosting allows you to cut costs and focus on your business rather than IT obstacles. Its pay-per-use model makes it suitable for all business of all sizes, allowing you to scale services on demand.
What can you use cloud hosting for?
- Hosting websites
- Developing applications
- Consolidating servers
- Developing and testing applications
- Additional resources for projects
- Storing data
Benefits of cloud hosting:
Cloud computing has advanced rapidly in recent years due to developments in technology and business growth. There are many reasons why a company could benefit from storing their data in the Cloud but here are our top 10:
- To improve business agility
- Reducing capital costs
- Minimising power and space
- Centralising software
- Improves security
- Frees up the IT managers time
- Increases competitiveness
- Removes business risk
- Increases employee collaboration and productivity
- Becoming environmentally friendly
- For more information on the benefits of cloud hosting and how it can help your business, please click