Software as a Service (SAAS), sometimes referred to as ‘cloud computing’, is when software applications are hosted in the cloud and accessed via the internet or a LAN.
SAAS allows you to subscribe to software and applications built on a shared infrastructure, meaning you don’t have to buy the software package, maintenance and updates; it is all controlled centrally saving you time and money.
- Pay for what you use
- Scale resources immediately to meet the demand your business
- Optional hosted exchange mailbox
- SAN storage
- Software is centrally managed and applies all updates and patches
- Failover to secondary servers, SANs, switches, firewalls and routers
- 24/7 support
- Access software and applications from anywhere at any time via the internet or LAN
- Supports all OS/devices to include Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, IOS (iPhone/iPad) & BlackBerry.
- End to end encryption on all traffic between the end user and the data centre
- All data stored in the data centre
- 24/7 infrastructure monitoring
- No capital equipment or software costs
- No set up costs
- No running costs, i.e. power