Website audio and video
Incorporating audio and video when you create a website can help promote your business and support your customers – and you can get started on a remarkably small budget.
How to use website audio and video
There are lots of ways to use audio and video online. For instance:
- Show off your products with video demonstrations.
- Film a welcome message from someone in your company.
- Create video showing how customers use your products.
- Build support guides to help people use your services.
- Record a regular audio podcast (like a radio show) about your industry.
Make sure audio and video add something to your site. For instance, background music can be irritating, but a demonstration video may be a good way to present product information.