If the end of the world really is upon us, make sure you’re data will survive the apocalypse!
Have you …
• Backed-up all network devices, including switches, routers, firewalls, proxies and SAN controllers etc.
• Stored all configurations in a secure location
• Checked all your network configurations still meet compliance policies and agreed baselines
• Ensured that the network inventory data is up to date
• Tested your recovery process and can recover any network devices using a unified recovery process
And if the world doesn’t end, it’s always useful to check anyway, who know when the world might end?…